Friday, March 31, 2017

Introducing Mary!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Mary! Her blog is Ameera Crafts and I know you'll agree she has some serious talent!


I live in the UK and have been crafting for around 7 years. I don't really have a favourite craft, I just like to be busy and spend time playing around.
I love being a member of my Design Teams and I have made many friends from all over the world. I also own and run my own challenge blog which I love!
I love to craft and spend many hours watching videos on YouTube and other places learning new techniques, though I don't always put them to use.
I am afraid I am addicted to pretty papers and dies. I also like to colour and have a huge collection of digi, rubber & clear stamps.


Welcome aboard, Mary! I'm so happy you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: